The items below are still needed for TBHC kids as they head back to school.
Donate items to TBHC Waxahachie or Bedford campus by July 31st
If you are not able to come on the 31st, contact Christin Barber to set up a drop off time.
Visit our Amazon Wishlist to send items directly to TBHC!
- Plastic Folders (All Colors with Pockets and Brads)
- Paper Goods: Kleenex and Ziploc Bags (quart and gallon size)
- Pens and Pencils: Blue, Black, and Red Pens. Pencils need to be American made #2 pencils and mechanical pencils
- Markers: Dry Erase Expo, Highlighters, and Washable Markers
- Scissors: Pointed 5″
- Paper: Manila Paper Size 11×14 and College Ruled Paper
- Binders: 1″ and 1.5″ and 2″ 3 Ring Binders
- Dividers with pockets for Binders
- Zip Pencil Bags
- Hand Sanitizer, Index Cards, & Pink Erasers
For more information contact TBHC at email@example.com. Deliver items on July 31st
Back to School Fundraising Campaign
If you are unable to donate items, you can donate monetarily to help our kids all throughout the school year.
Thank you for caring for TBHC kids.